Presentation to the Commission for Gender Equality
07 December 2016 | Story by Newsroom
7 December 2016
Dear students and colleagues
On Wednesday, 30 November 2016, I made a presentation to the Commission for Gender Equality on behalf of the University of Cape Town. My presentation was part of a number of presentations that higher education institutions made to the commission. The presentation focused on:
- Employment equity
- Gender and disability: staff and student data
- Differently abled students data
- Students in residence: gender and nationality
- Students' Representative Council: gender representivity
- Institutional responses: gaps, challenges and progress
- Sexual harassment: procedures available at UCT
- Challenges: gaps and progress.
View the full presentation...
Dr Max Price
Read previous communications: