We have been advised that the balances of the Accumulated Savings Account and Self Insurance Pool held at Caremed/Oxygen were transferred to Discovery Health on May 30, 2003.
Staff affected should be receiving statements advising them of the amounts transferred, but should you need to query the transfer amounts please contact Cherylin Petersen at Caremed/Oxygen directly on (021) 504-4498 or email@example.com
Staff can also check whether their savings has been transferred to Discovery Health through the Discovery Call Centre on 086 099-8877 (UCT Speed Dial number 8098) or Discovery World at www.discovery.co.za
Please note new emergency numbers
Please contact Security on 650-2222/3 for any emergency you may have. They can:
- call the emergency services for you
- assist with managing the emergency
- assist with emergency first aid
- assist with fire fighting if required.
Here is a list of important numbers:
- Security Main Control - 650 2222/3
- Ambulance: Provincial ambulance - 10177 or 107
- Staff on Discovery Health should call number 08603472683 for an ambulance (this is an instruction from Discovery)* S/code 8115
- Netcare 911 Number 082911 *S/code 8109
- ER24 Number 084124 *S/code 8110
- Fire Emergencies: Fire Control number 021 5351100 *S/code 8018
- South African Police Services 10111 *S/code 8014.
(* Speed dial numbers that can be phoned from any UCT phone.)